Welcome to Services & Requests
Here you will find lists of services offered through the library and you can also send requests for testing, copy center, and plenty more!
The Testing Center is located on the main floor in the Vande Bogart Library. The following exams are available:
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams
- Accuplacer exams
- CLEP exams
Click here to set-up a testing service and find more information on cost, proctoring services, and student accessibility services.
- Interlibrary Loan Service: Request books, articles and other materials from other libraries using the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan service.
- Renew Materials: Sign into OneSearch to request material renewals and to view items you currently have checked out.
- Off Campus Access: Databases can be searched while off-camps by proxy authenticating.
- Purchase Requests: Faculty - please contact the library staff with recommendations for materials to add to the Library's collections.
The Copy Center is located in the Library at the Circulation Desk. We provide a wide range of services including padding, photocopying, and printing. Please allow up to 48 hours for turn around.
We have a large range of paper colors, sizes, finishes, and weights. Come in person to see paper options and pricing. Click here to use Copy Center services.
Computers, Equipment & Library Spaces
- Main Floor: 16 Desktop Computers + 2 MAC Computers
- Room 101A: 12 Desktop Computers
- Room 101B: 12 Desktop Computers
- Click Here to see a list of software available on these computers
- Laptops: 5 available for check-out
- Printers: 1 color, 1 black & white
- Scanner: 1 KIC Scanstation
- Photocopier: 1
- Microform scanner/printer: 1 ST ViewScan III
- 3D Printers: 2 Dremel 3D40 Printers
- FitDesks: 2 Bike Desk 3.0 exercise bikes with adjustable desk platform
- Request library instruction with Belinda for your class either in your classroom or in the Library's lab.
- Make purchase recommendations with Valerie.
- Schedule an OER (Open Educational Resource) consultation session with Patricia.
- Request an item be placed in Course Reserve by contacting Linda.
Copyright & Fair Use
The purpose of these guidelines is to state the minimum and not the maximum standards of educational fair use under Section 106 of H.R. 2223. The parties agree that the conditions determining the extent of permissible copying the educational purpose may change in the future; that certain types of copying permitted under these guidelines may not be permissible in the future; and conversely that in the future other types of copying not permitted under these guidelines may be permissible under revised guidelines.