Financial Literacy & Career Exploration
Check out a few resources that help explain the best financial practices you can use as a college student:
- How to Save Money in College (Video)
- How I Survive with $600/month as a college student (Video)
- Best Budgeting Apps for 2022 (Video)
- The College Investor - Free online with money making tips, financial literacy tips, etc.
- Cash Course - Free online personal educational profile that provides financial tools as well as classes to help with financial improvement, etc.
If you want to know what your career options are within and outside of your degree, check out some of the resources below:
- My Next Move: What do you want to do for a living?
- My Skills, My Future