Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee coordinates and facilitates development of faculty and staff in order to assist individuals and groups in achieving their full professional potential and thereby increasing their contribution to, and realization of the University's mission.
- Survey and assess individual and organizational requirements for professional development.
- Serve as coordinator of development opportunities.
- Communicate information regarding professional development opportunities.
- Assist with funding of development opportunities.
- Report annually on professional development activities to Assessment Committee and Provost.
- Coordinate, encourage and schedule end-of-activity reports and presentations.