MSU-Northern Traffic Education [view of road from inside car]

Admissions & Registration Checklist

Apply for Admission

  • New Students, Apply Online or download, complete, and submit an Application for Admission.
    PLEASE NOTE: MSU-Northern requires proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Transcripts are not required unless coursework from previous institutions is transferrable to fulfill requirements for the endorsement.
  • Students who have attended Northern in the past, Re-admit Online or download, complete, and submit an Application for Re-admission.

Register for Classes

Apply for Financial Aid

  • Go to Financial Aid or call (406) 265-3787. Students enrolling in 6 or more credits may be eligible for financial aid.

Confirm Attendance Online Using DocuSign

 Submit materials (from above) to MSU-Northern  

  • Mail to MSU-Northern Continuing Education, P.O. Box 7751, Havre, MT 59501
  • Fax to (406) 265-3570
  • Contact with questions. PLEASE NOTE: Students will receive a follow-up email confirming their registration.

Apply for Residence Hall Housing

  • Download, complete, and submit a Residence Hall Application. Go to Residence Life for further information and to find out what items to bring or call (406) 265-3539.
  • A block of rooms has been reserved at the AmericInn at a discounted rate. Please call (406) 395-5000 to make a reservation before June 10 and mention MSUN Traffic Education.

Pay Fees

  • Go to Business Services or call (406) 265-3733. Please click here to view the Fees and Important Dates.

Purchase Textbooks

Log Into Brightspace for Online Courses

  • Go to Brightspace or call the Office of Teaching and Learning Excellence for technical support at (406) 265-3767 or (406) 265-3701.


↵ Return to Traffic Ed Homepage