Admissions & Registration Checklist
Apply for Admission
- New Students, Apply Online or download, complete, and submit an Application for Admission.
PLEASE NOTE: MSU-Northern requires proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Transcripts are not required unless coursework from previous institutions is transferrable to fulfill requirements for the endorsement.
- Students who have attended Northern in the past, Re-admit Online or download, complete, and submit an Application for Re-admission.
Register for Classes
- Review the Traffic Education Summer Course Schedule and select your courses for Summer Session.
- Download, complete, and submit a Class Registration. Students are unable to register online.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Go to Financial Aid or call (406) 265-3787. Students enrolling in 6 or more credits may be eligible for financial aid.
Confirm Attendance Online Using DocuSign
- Complete and submit online to Business Services a Student Confirmation and Payment Agreement.
Submit materials (from above) to MSU-Northern
- Mail to MSU-Northern Continuing Education, P.O. Box 7751, Havre, MT 59501
- Fax to (406) 265-3570
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. PLEASE NOTE: Students will receive a follow-up email confirming their registration.
Apply for Residence Hall Housing
- Download, complete, and submit a Residence Hall Application. Go to Residence Life for further information and to find out what items to bring or call (406) 265-3539.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the AmericInn at a discounted rate. Please call (406) 395-5000 to make a reservation before June 10 and mention MSUN Traffic Education.
- Go to Business Services or call (406) 265-3733. Please click here to view the Fees and Important Dates.
- Go to the MSU-Northern Bookstore or call (406) 265-3728.
Log Into Brightspace for Online Courses
- Go to Brightspace or call the Office of Teaching and Learning Excellence for technical support at (406) 265-3767 or (406) 265-3701.