My Electronic Offer
If you have received an email, postcard or information packet notifying you of your Financial Aid Offer, complete the following steps.
Follow these instructions to view your offer and accept or deny your financial aid:
- Click here to go to the Banner website (a new webpage will open)
- Select “Log in to MyInfo using your Net ID” and log in.
- Select the "Financial Aid" tab.
- Select the "Financial Aid 9x" link.
- Select the Aid Year you would like to view on the top right.
- Select the "Award Offer" tab which will take you to accept or decline your Financial Aid.
- Once you have completed accepting or denying your financial aid offers, click "submit" and a screen will pop up that will prompt you to accept the terms and conditions and submit again.
Loan Entrance Counseling
Before receiving a Federal Direct Loan, students must complete loan entrance counseling. This online session helps you understand your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower. The online session should take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Select the link below and select your student status (Undergraduate or Graduate student), and log in to complete the Entrance Counseling.
Note -All students, including transfer students, who plan to borrow Federal Direct Loans MUST complete a new loan entrance counseling.
Master Promissory Note
In order to borrow a Federal Direct Loan you must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN). The MPN is a legally binding agreement to repay your loan to the U.S. Department of Education. It will take you approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete this requirement. Select the link below and choose the Direct Loan MPN you need to complete and log in.
Note -All students, who have never taken out a Federal Direct Loan MUST complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN).