How to Pay Your Bill
QuikPAY is MSU-Northern's online billing and payment system that allows users to view bills, print bills and make payments online via credit card and e-check. All bills and statements are sent to the student's official @students.msun.edu e-mail account. Students MUST check their e-mail account regularly! This system is convenient, easy to use, and secure.
To access QuikPAY...
- On the Current Students page, click the MyInfo link located in the maroon bar in the upper right-hand area of the page.
- Click on Log in to MyInfo using your NetID
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Select Electronic Billing and Payment.
- Select the term then click Submit.
- If you have a credit balance select Confirm Attendance at the bottom of the page.
- If you owe money, select QuikPay to go to the QuikPay site. Select Make Payment.
Once logged into QuikPAY students may then establish an Authorized Payer account & temporary password to allow a third party (such as a parent) to make online payments on their behalf.
When an Authorized Payer is set up they receive an automated email with the login name informing them that they have been authorized. They are then required to contact the student for their temporary password.
At the beginning of each billing cycle Authorized Payers receive an email notifying them that there is an on-line bill available for viewing. Monthly emails are also sent informing authorized payers that the account may have been updated to reflect new charges.
I am an international student. How can I make payments using my currency?
Montana State University-Northern is excited to offer a new tuition and fees payment service to international students. PayMyTuition allows you to make payments using your home country's currency conveniently through QuikPay.
To make a payment using PayMyTuition, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your MyINFO account and select the Electronic Billings And Payment option
- After choosing your most recent term from the drop-down, locate the QuikPay button at the bottom of the bill and click to be transferred to QuikPay
- In QuikPay, select the View & Pay Accounts tab on the side navigation and click Make A Payment
- Select both the term and amount you wish to use for your transaction and select PayMyTuition – International Payments as the payment method
- Click Continue to transfer to PayMyTuition and complete your transaction
PDF instructions are available in multiple languages: