702 Retired Employees' Privileges
Section 700: Non-Academic Personnel
Effective: December 2012
Revised Date: October 2015; October 2022
Reviewed Date: October 2022
Review Date: October 2024
Responsible Party: Human Resources
Employees who have retired from service at Montana State University-Northern and have applied for benefits from their State sponsored retirement plan or from their MUS Retirement Plan, shall be accorded privileges below. If questions arise as to the status of the retiree, Human Resources should be contacted.
- General library privileges (limitations apply)
- Student Union Building Fitness Center privileges
- Gymnasium use privileges allow the retiree to use the weight room and gym during hours when open for general use
- Lifetime Athletic Pass – free general admissions to all home, non-playoff athletic events.
- Standing invitation to participate in commencement or other ceremonies.