308.2 Bookstore Advisory Committee
Section 300: Committee Composition
Effective: June 2011
Revised: September 2015
Review Date: September 2017
Responsible Party: Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
The MSU-Northern Bookstore Advisory Committee is charged with providing input in decisions regarding the Bookstore.
The Committee will:
- Meet twice per year in October and February.
- Make agenda and minutes available to the Chancellor.
- Help with the selection of logo items, especially apparel, to be carried in the Bookstore, as well as what types of supplies and other sundries are appropriate for sale in Bookstore.
- Advise in matters of store arrangement or future expansion plans.
- Give Bookstore Manager input and suggestions on how to better serve the needs of the campus.
The Bookstore Advisory Committee members will be appointed by the Chancellor and will consist of:
Bookstore Manager (will serve as chair)
Two Faculty members (one from each college)
Two Staff members
Director of Business Services, ex-officio