202 Officials to Act in Place of the Chancellor
Section 200: Responsibilities of Administrative Officers
Effective: July 1, 1999
Revised: April 2013
Review Date: April 2015
Responsible Party: Chancellor
The Chancellor reports directly to the President of Montana state University.
In case of the unavailability of the Chancellor of Montana State University-Northern, the following administrative officials are designated to act in place of the Chancellor in the following order:
- Provost/Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs;
- Vice Chancellor for Administration & Finance;
- Dean of Student Engagement;
- Director of Human Resources;
- Dean of Extended University/Director of Summer Session;
- Dean of the College of Technical Sciences;
- Dean of the College of Education, Arts & Sciences, and Nursing.