Search Committee Rules & Responsibilities
Search Committee Sequence of Events
- Establish the search committee (Non-Faculty, Faculty)
- Committee Chair sets up first meeting to be attended by Director of Human Resources.
- Director of Human Resources will review the NOV, screening points, and pre-employment
inquiry guide: Lawful and Unlawful, and other info.
- After the closing date, applications will be placed on file in the library for committee
members to check out and review.
- Finalists will be selected for phone and/or onsite interviews based on screening
- References will be checked.
- Final selection will be made.
- All recruitment materials will be returned to the Human Resources Office.
- All other applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Office.