Go to MSU-Northern's Home page Go to MSU-Northern's EOC home page
Career InformationColleges, Universities and Vocational SchoolsFinancial Aid InformationStudent Success SkillsNewsletter
   Great Falls
  Salish Kootenai


Money Tree

General Info About Financial Aid


  Credit Card Insider
Defaulted Student Loans   Education Tax Credits   Fill out your FAFSA online
Financial Aid Estimator   Financial Aid Process   Playing the Financial Aid Game
Scholarship Search   School Code Search   Student Loan Counseling
Student Loans      


About Scholarship Scams

Montana Guaranteed Student Loan Program home page
Montana Guaranteed Student
Loan Program
US Department of Education Financial Aid Homepage

To Be Eligible for Financial Aid You Must...

  • Be a US Citizen or eligible non-citizen,
  • Be working on toward a degree or certificate,
  • Show financial need (except for Stafford unsubsidized loans)
  • Not owe a refund on Federal grant or be in default on Federal educational loan.
  • All males (18-26) should be registered with the Selective Service or have a letter of approval from the selective service that would state that they don't need to register


To fill out the Free Application for the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you need:

  • Your Social Security number and driver's license or ID.
  • If you are not US Citizen, you also need your Alien registration number.
  • Your (& your spouse's, if you are married) 1040 Tax form or other records of income for the previous year. (If you filed 1040 and can not find the copy, call 1-800-829-1040 to get the summary of 1040).
  • If you are dependent* you also need your parents' 1040 or other records of income.
  • Records of Business, Stock, Bonds, & other investments (if any).
Copyright © 2010-2012
AA/EEO Statement
Last Update: 01-Aug-2013
Site Index
EOC Home Page