How to Check Your Bill
Northern uses paperless billing so you will NOT receive a bill in the mail. This means that you are responsible for checking your @students.msun.edu e-mail account for date-sensitive e-mails regarding tuition and fee and/or room and board payment deadlines.
To access your online bill...
- Go to MyInfo which is located in the "Navigate Northern" drop down list located in the upper left-hand corner of the Northern web pages, just below the logo
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Enter your Banner user ID and PIN.
Your Banner User ID is an eight-digit number and you need to include the leading dash (-) and all zeros. Your account will be locked if you have three failed attempts to login. If you have lost or forgotten your password, please contact our Information Technology Services Help Desk (265-3765) and they will reset your password.
- Select Electronic Billing and Payment.
- Select the term then click Submit. You should now be able to view your bill.
- Confirm Your Attendance. The required Student Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form is our primary way to confirm your attendance. Plan to fill-out this form every semester and give it to the Business Services Office (Cowan Hall 207). The "Confirm Your Attendance" button will be available at the bottom of the page if you have a credit balance. Please select it even if have submitted your Student Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form. If you or your parent pays in full, the person paying will have to log out and log back in to confirm online.
Note: Scholarships, loans, fee waiver etc, they will not be applied to your account until you fill out the Student Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form. Find out more about How to Apply your Financial Assistance...