|MSUN Home||EventsCalendarA-Z IndexDirectoriesContact Us|
|About MSU-Northern Academics Admissions Campus Life Services|
Still further west of the IA Building (now called
the Metals Technology Building) a small one story building with multiple
overhead doors was constructed in 1951 by campus crews at a cost of $11,935.00.
It was intended for use as a vehicle storage building but delays in the
completion of work on Cowan Hall caused it to
be pressed, temporarily, into service for classrooms. The building is
currently called the Automotive Diagnostic Laboratory.
In February of 1952 approval was granted for the construction
of another building for use as an automotive shop or automotive mechanics
|Davey Pioneer Lab|
|Montana State University-NorthernP.O. Box 7751Havre, MT 59501800.662.6132|
|Copyright © 2004-2013DisclaimerAA/EEO StatementOnline Privacy Statement|