Effective: July 1, 1995
Revised: July 2007
Review Date: July 2009
Responsible Party: Director of Human Resources
All MSUN recruitment and hiring activity is directed by a variety of state and federal regulations, HR policies and procedures, and union agreements with classified staff (AFSCME) or faculty (MSUN Federation of Teachers). Although there are some differences in the conduct of the search depending on the type of recruitment, in general the structure is the same:
- Recruitment authorization.
- Notice of vacancy.
- Placement of ads.
- Application filed developed and maintained.
- Search committee established.
- Set up application files for review.
- Screening and interview process.
- Search closed.
For more information regarding the recruitment and hiring process, contact the Human Resources Department.