Dual Enrollment for High School Students
The purpose of this partnership is to provide high school students in the School Districts with the opportunity to earn both high school credit and college credit simultaneously or college credit only in the courses provided by Montana State University-Northern.
High School Counselors and Administrators – Are you interested in getting your students enrolled in dual credit courses, or are you a returning site facilitator getting your students ready to register for next year? If so, follow the steps listed below.
- To obtain information contact:
Holly Haas, Big Sky Pathways
- Review the Summer 2018 Classes and Fall 2018 Classes
- Review the Dual Credit Guidelines
Parents and High School Students - Check with your high school counselor to see if your school has a Dual Enrollment agreement with Montana State University-Northern.
- Refer to the checklist and application and have each student complete and return the following forms to a high school counselor
or the Admissions office at MSU-Northern.
- Make appropriate payment or sign Deferred Payment contract located at the bottom of the Dual Enrollment Registration Form. Please contact MSU-Northern Business Services at 406-265-3733 for questions regarding fees and payment information.