Student Family Housing
Our Student Family Housing apartments accommodate the needs of the married students and single parent families attending MSU-Northern. These include one and two bedroom units. All water, heat and utilities are covered by rent paid by the resident. Laundry areas are available to tenants and adequate parking is readily accessible outside of the units. The facilities are located on the east end of campus (campus maps). Also included in the complex is an outdoor playground area.
- Reservation/Damage Deposit - $100.00. Applicants will not be placed on the waiting list until the deposit is paid.
- Security Deposit - equal to one month's rent. Paid along with the first month's rent at the time of moving into Family Housing, or may be paid in advance.
To be considered for an apartment a completed application along with the Reservation/Damage deposit of $100.00 must be sent to the Director of Housing.
- Rent is to be paid directly to MSU-Northern Business Services.
- Rent is due the first of each month.
- Rates may be increased on an annual basis. Tenants will be notified in advance.
- Rent Rates