Welcome to Facilities Services!
The MSUN Physical Plant Department is a service-oriented organization dedicated to providing a safe, clean, comfortable and attractive environment for our students, staff, and the surrounding community. As stewards of the university's facility assets, we strive to maintain the highest standards within the resources provided in support of the university's primary mission. Our services include, but are not limited to: building and grounds maintenance, utilities and energy management, and environmental health and safety. The core values that we subscribe to are integrity, excellence, and customer service.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING GOALS:
- Promote and improve our customer service to our campus community.
- Improve employee performance through training, better communications, better response time, and follow though.
- Enhance the physical environment of the campus.
- Provide services that optimize and nurture MSUN's learning and teaching activities.
- Deliver timely, cost effective, and reliable service.
- Address current problems to avoid future liabilities caused by long term facilities deterioration.
- Maintain an image that promotes student recruitment and employee retention.
- Safeguard the capital investment in the campus facilities.
Monday through Friday