How to Pay Your Bill
QuikPAY is MSU-Northern's online billing and payment system that allows users to view bills, print bills and make payments online via credit card and e-check. All bills and statements are sent to the student's official @students.msun.edu e-mail account. Students MUST check their e-mail account regularly! This system is convenient, easy to use, and secure.
To access QuikPAY...
- On the Current Students page, click the MyInfo link located in the maroon bar in the upper right-hand area of the page.
- Click on Log in to MyInfo using your NetID
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Select Electronic Billing and Payment.
- Select the term then click Submit.
- If you have a credit balance select Confirm Attendance at the bottom of the page.
- If you owe money, select QuikPay to go to the QuikPay site. Select Make Payment.
Once logged into QuikPAY students may then establish an Authorized Payer account & temporary password to allow a third party (such as a parent) to make online payments on their behalf.
When an Authorized Payer is set up they receive an automated email with the login name informing them that they have been authorized. They are then required to contact the student for their temporary password.
At the beginning of each billing cycle Authorized Payers receive an email notifying them that there is an on-line bill available for viewing. Monthly emails are also sent informing authorized payers that the account may have been updated to reflect new charges.Top