804.2 Faculty & Staff Tuition Waivers
Effective: August 7, 1995
Revised: February 2008
Review Date: February 2010
Responsible Party: Vice Chancellor for Finance, Administration & Student Affairs
Tuition up to 6 credits, may be waived for university system faculty and staff members who are at least .75-time salaried employees on the date of registration.
- Approval of appropriate work supervisor is required prior to registration for academic coursework.
- Fee waivers. Fee waivers are limited to no more than six semester hours of credit per semester and summer session.
- Arrangements must be made to ensure coverage of job responsibilities and make up time for the approved time off must be made up during the same work week.
- Eligibility for continued waivers must be maintained in accordance with Board of Regents Policy.
- Additional waivers for which an employee may qualify will be allowed if there is no duplication of fees waived.
Board of Regents Policy 940.13 (3) and (4j).