702 Retired Employees
Section 700: Non-Academic Personnel
Effective: December 2012
Revised Date: October 2015
Review Date: October 2017
Responsible Party: Human Resources
Employees who have retired from service at Montana State University-Northern and have applied for benefits from their State sponsored retirement plan, shall be accorded privileges below. Each retiree must show an official MSUN Retiree ID for identification purposes. These IDs can be obtained from the SUB information desk.
- General library privileges (limitations apply)
- Fitness Center privileges
- Gymnasium use privileges for individual and/or purchase of family activity tickets on the same basis as active employees.
- Lifetime Athletic Pass – free general admissions to all home, non-playoff athletic events.
- Standing invitation to participate in commencement or other ceremonies.